Our Products - TOLHWC

Tree Of Life Holistic Wellness Center
Go to content
Wow....what a transformation I have experienced.....

For those of you who have been on this journey with me, I wanted to give
you some highlights of what I have experienced.  As a result of taking
some prescription drugs back in Apr/May and adding alot of stress and
poor diet, my liver/gallbladder found themselves overworked and they
basically went on strike - refusing to filter toxins from my system.  
When they become 'full' of toxins, the only escape for the toxins
(environmental/emotional/dietary) is through the skin - causing huge
welts that sting and itch - stressing the body even more.

The hives came on with a vengeance and stayed for over one month. There
were some good days, but mostly horrible days of itching and burning and
unbelievable discomfort.
I spent most of my days in the warmest environment I could stand.
Fortunately the weather was cooperative, here in Redding, with
temperatures in the triple digits.  I am not someone who enjoys being
hot, but I found myself sitting on the patio (in the shade) quite
often.  You see, these hives of mine found comfort in heat and the
warmer I could get the quieter they became.  At night, my relief was
sitting in a hot bath....and I mean hot.....as warm as a hot tub.   
Sadly, it took some time for me to cool off enough to go to bed,  and
that cooled-down temperature was all the hives needed to reappear.  It
was overwhelming.....it was debilitating....    The hours of 10A -3P
were the best.....because the hives were 'asleep' and I could function
in a somewhat normal manner....but then they would return and the cycle
would start all over again.

I was frustrated because I had performed a liver/gallbladder flush to
get toxins out of my system and there was no relief.   So my next plan
of attack was hydro-colon therapy which was beneficial to the system,
but was of no interest to the hives....they almost rebelled and came
back with more vengeance. In addition, there was edema in the ankles
that was out of control and added to my frustration and depression.

Then I was referred to an herbalist....and his suggestion was a juice
fast followed by a vegan diet to rid the body of the rest of the toxins
that were apparently resistant to all of my other treatments.  In
addition, there was a tincture of Stinging Nettle which took some of the
'pain' away from the hives... This allowed me to get some sleep at
night - for over a month I spent the night scratching and clawing at the
hives which resulted in broken capillaries on the legs and arms....yuk!

I have now completed the juice fast.....and have begun a diet called
'mucusless'....  There are alot of foods in the Standard American Diet
(SAD) which form mucus and provide a breeding ground for so many
diseases.  This means that I will basically be eating a vegan diet for a
couple of months - no meat/dairy/eggs/sugar/salt/flour.....which leaves
vegetables/fruit/nuts/seeds.  I basically ate this way for years....with
a little chicken and fish....but I am game for anything that will get
rid of these hives for good.

The hives are currently reduced by over 80% - just from adding the juice
fast to my protocol.  The edema is gone thanks to a great massage
followed by the juice fast.  I am encouraged with both the changes I
have experienced for the past few days as well as the future changes
with the diet.

Diet is everything.....

Lin from Redding, California

My journey with taking herbs to help heal began about 4 years ago. My oldest child was going into Junior High and my middle child was dealing with dyslexia and my youngest was starting kindergarten. Now, this was stressful enough but I work full time too. I noticed a twitch in my stomach that just would not stop and I felt like the weight of the world was on me and I just couldn't do it all. Well, I went to my family doctor and he prescribed something for me to take. After 6 wks and gaining 30 lbs, I felt okay and came off of the medicine, which had side effects. I still felt like I was carrying the weight of the world around and just depressed. If I took the medicine again then I would have to deal with the weight gain and the side effect and I just didn't want to do that again.

A family member suggested that I speak with Earendil about my problems and see what could be done through herbs. He suggested that I start taking some herbs and also drink Red Raspberry tea. I started to feel much better and could handle the situation with each of my children better along with the day to day worry. I am happy to say that 4 years later I am still taking my herbs and there has been no more depression and I just take it one day at a time. In December of 2011, I visited my grandfather who was sick in the hospital and contracted MSSA which is the sensitive Staph. I won't go into the too many details but the breakouts were very painful. After going to several doctors and finally seeing an Infectious Disease Doctor, who gave me a strong antibiotic, which worked briefly, I finally contacted Earendil in tears. I didn't want to take the antibiotics for 3 months straight which is what the doctor wanted me to do. I was very afraid of what the antibiotics would do to my body. Also, would taking them this long possibly mutate the MSSA into MRSA, and then nothing would work. This was the end of April. Earendil suggested that I do the 3 day juice cleanse (fast) and eat the mucusless diet. Now, I have never done a fast before and have never even thought of doing one. I live in the South (Alabama) and I have always eaten meat and dairy.

My grandmother had taught me how to fish, clean them and cook them. We had chicken, pigs and cows. So, eating meat, dairy was the norm for me. Doing a fast was Very Scary to me. I mean just living on juice and no meat or any other kind of food was scary, but with faith and trusting in Earendil and Peggy (and praying) I did it. I didn't starve and I only felt a little irritable the first day the next two days went by and I didn't have any problems. While I was fasting I still cooked for my family as usual and made sure they were taken care of. My husband told everyone that he was so proud of me for being so strong. Wow! Who would have thought he would say such a thing. I have made changes to the way I eat and how I view food, since doing the first juice fast. I had gone two months without a breakout from the Staph, when I had a very mild break out due to a very stressful situation that came up. It has been a month since then and so far so good. I will continue to eat and do the fast until my body heals itself, and I know that Earendil and Peggy will be there with me every step of the way. With the proper food and care your body can do amazing things, like heal itself.

Kim from Alabama

Just got back from Dr. [Name With-held] office.
My total Cholesterol is down from 221 to 177
HDL From 57 to 54
LDL From 125 to 110
Testosterone up to 741!
I think it was as low as 350 and no higher than 500

I also had an appointment with Dr. [Name With-held] the endocrinologist. He lowered my synthroid meds from 150 to 125

Brad from Redding, California

Wow......wow.....that's all I can say. The healing properties of Garlic are absolutely amazing. I felt so much better Saturday after only two doses of garlic....and then took three doses Sunday and it's just amazing.

I last used my inhaler sometime of Friday......Never used it on Saturday or Sunday....it's just amazing.

Lin from Redding, California

My Journey to good health

Hi, my name is Krystal. I wanted to tell you what happened to me. I used to drink a soda every single day and ate fast food and processed food everyday.

Then in 2009 I was bleeding for 8 months straight so I went to the doctor and he said I had a cyst on my right ovary. So he took it out (the ovary) and said my appendix was bruised so he took it out too. The I went back to drinking soda and eating processed food.

Then in 2012 I had spasms in my stomach and the pain was so bad I was taking so much Vicodin and Advil. So I went to the doctor and he told me that I had another cyst on my left ovary and had Endometriosis. I wanted him to try and save my ovary but he could not because it was so bad. He had to take it out. When he did my surgery he said I was the worst patient that had Endometriosis. He said it was all over the pace. The he told me to take birth control for my hormones or I will be in pain for the rest of my life. It was making me sicker and I was in so much pain. I was still taking Vicodin and I got addicted to it.

The I went to Earendil who is a Master Herbalist and told him what I went through. and he gave me herbs to take and 2 months later my cramps went away. I have energy and I am not tired anymore and I have gotten off the Vicodin and the birth control because of the herbs he gave me and I followed his program.

Now I am eating better and I dont drink soda anymore. I feel great. Earendil cured me and saved my life. So if any of you guys want to get better and do it the natural way and not drugs, see Earendil.

Krystal from Redding, California

When I was diagnosed with uterine fibroid tumors, my doctor recommended surgery right away. I didn't feel comfortable with that, as I didn't want to give up my fertility options, so I decided to take a natural approach to see if it would work. After just two weeks of the vegan diet plus herbal medications prescribed by Earendil, I already have seen the complete disappearance of my bladder pressure and need for frequent bathroom breaks. This can only mean, to me, that my tumors are shrinking and not pressing so badly on my bladder. I am thrilled and hopeful for the first time in a long while.

JK from Redding, California

Dear Doc,

t's late but I HAD to write you. I got your newsletter in November and I have been so behind that I just checked it out today.
I had tons to do in my office and so I listened to your You Tube Channel from start to finish while I worked at my desk.
I want to first send my greetings to your lovely wife and thank her for her testimonial!

I rarely run into woman that suffered as my sister & I did so many years ago with Menstrual suffering as my older sister & I did growing up.
It was so bad that we would throw up & pass out (Sometimes while on the toilet) from the pain. Oh, I wish I knew you back then.
I know my poor husband could relate to the back lash that you endured as she suffered.

My husband always said that men had PMS like woman because of what they went through when we wives were in horrible pain.
I would put a heating pad on my stomach along with a electric blanket to ease the pain.

I would go into shock so I would be freezing even in summer so I had to have the electric blanket to warm me up.
My loving husband Jim would crawl into bed with me to cuddle up against my back as It also hurt so bad, all the while sweating profusely because of the heat, but bless his heart he never complained.
I loved him so much for his empathy. I listened to all your programs. I really enjoyed it. In fact I I listened to the program twice !!!.

I am still taking your herbs. I am trying to do better on my diet. I slack on my diet but after listening to your program am going to try harder to do better.

That makes me feel better. I hope you continue your You tube channel. Thank you for all the time you put into it to help educate others. I hope you can also add recipes.
I am getting so tired of cold cereal. Any Ideas on what is good for breakfast as a change of pace that is quick to fix?

Dec. 11th was 15 months since my last lung infection. Thank you so much for that. It is like a mini resurrection!

May Jehovah bless your efforts to continue to help people.

CJ from Redding, Calfornia

Here is my toenail testimonial:

For at least 12 years I have had a bad toenail fungus infection.  When I first discovered it, I had been wearing toenail polish for some time and when I removed it, I had a full bright green toenail!  I was appalled and didn't know what it was, being ignorant that toenail fungus could turn green like that.  My toenail came all the way off at one point but grew back with fungus again.  I tried various things to get rid of it, over the counter treatments, a natural paste wax treatment, and Apple Cider Vinegar but not applying it correctly.  All did reduce the fungus but would leave me frustrated because no real complete cure.  I always ended up cutting the nail back and would try again and again.  

After going to Doc Earendil, I went on a Candida cleanse for 60 days.  Wow, my toenail improved much as the fungus in it was starved of sugar.  I even had a very big pimple show up on the top of the affected toe knuckle as the die-off of the fungus occurred. Here is the recipe of all the things that contributed to my toenail getting better:

Anti-Candida diet to initially starve the fungus.

After the Candida cleanse was over, I continued to have almost no refined sugar (very rarely do I eat something with organic sugar in it). I do eat fruits, complex carbs.

For one year I have been soaking my toenail at least twice a day in Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 50% water, sometimes a stronger mixture for at least 15 minutes and often a half hour.  (See photo of container used)  I would put my toe in the soda bottle cap and pull it out and then back in after a minute or so, when the ACV starts to dry.  The extra glass bowl is there because sometimes the bottle cap tips over.  Spilled ACV can then be poured back into the bottle cap.  I make sure to use fresh Apple Cider Vinegar every day.  Clean the bowl and cap every day.  I would use the ACV while I am sitting down to have my breakfast and dinner (and often lunch too).

Afterwards, I apply organic coconut oil to the entire toenail and work well into the surface, including the tip of the toenail. I apply this oil twice a day or more, right after using the ACV.  Every night right before going to bed, I dip my toe in the ACV and then apply coconut oil right away to sort of seal it with something good for the whole night.

The fungus part of the toenail should be cut back with clippers. Clippers need to be cleaned with alcohol well each time.  

Then I sand the toenail with a fresh piece of fingernail file as needed.  I use the old fashioned file that I comes with several in a pack.  I tear off a piece of the file and sand with a fresh file every time.

I wear open toed shoes as much as possible.  In the winter, I wear socks that have a hole so that my toe can stick out when at home. Good air flow is important so that there is little moisture on the toenail for fungus to thrive in.

Only wear socks one time and then wash.

Well, that is what has worked for me.  My toenail has almost completely grown out to a brand new nail.  I will continue to use the ACV for another year to make sure it is completely gone.

T from Orland, California
FACEBOOK                          YOUTUBE                           RESOURCES
Tree Of Life Holistic Wellness Center

Get in touch
Created with WebSite X5
Back to content